The Lifestyle Lift has been a very popular and successful facelift procedure in the past.
However, as a customer potentially seeking a minimally-invasive facelift procedure, you may or may not be aware that the Lifestyle Lift Franchise has gone out of business.
Many people have been waiting to receive facelift surgery, contemplating the procedure, or have seen advertisements about such procedures…
There is good news!
- There are many ways to do a facelift procedure: The QuickLift® is a less invasive facelift procedure in many ways
- The QuickLift® is a franchised procedure with quick recovery and good results
- The QuickLift® surgery is performed by Jay Appurao, M.D., F.A.C.S, who is a Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, as well as the American Board of Surgery
- Dr. Jay will see the patient through every step of the QuickLift® process, from initial consult, to surgery, up to six months after the procedure
- All the steps of the QuickLift® surgery, possible complications and limitations, and what to expect, will be well explained during the initial consultation with Dr. Jay, with the help of our many before and after pictures
- The QuickLift® surgery is performed here, in our facility, under local anesthesia and sedation, given by a Certified Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) or Anesthesiologist (MD), avoiding General Anesthesia with rare exceptions (in the case of these rare exceptions, we have privileges at Lafayette Surgical Specialty hospital)
- Our facility, La Belle Center for Cosmetic Surgery, is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). This implies that all safety standards and other quality standards are met, similar to any surgical center.
- The price of your unique QuickLift® procedure is quoted at the initial consult, with no surprise additions or fees incurred.
As you know, cosmetic surgery is becoming extremely popular, and new advances are happening rapidly. We know you have many choices, and we invite you to experience what the QuickLift® can do for you!
For more information straight from the source, the QuickLift® website can be found below.
Please consider La Belle Center for Cosmetic surgery when making an informed decision!